Comment on page
Code of Conduct
We are committed to creating a friendly and respectful environment for all participants
This Code of Conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our community and the consequences of unacceptable behaviour.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we, as contributors and maintainers, pledge to make participation in our project and community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We expect all contributors and community members to:
- Be respectful and considerate of others.
- Use inclusive language and avoid offensive or derogatory comments.
- Be collaborative and constructive in discussions.
- Show empathy towards other community members.
Unacceptable behaviours include, but are not limited to:
- Harassment or discrimination based on personal characteristics.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, race, religion, or nationality.
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment.
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
Unacceptable behaviour from any community member, including contributors and maintainers, will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behaviour is expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behaviour, the project maintainers may take any appropriate action, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the project without warning.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behaviour or have any other concerns, please contact a project maintainer or email [email protected]. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated promptly and fairly.
This Code of Conduct applies within project spaces, on project-related social media accounts, and in public spaces when an individual represents pREST or its community. Examples of representing a project or community include using an official project email address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 2.0, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/2/0/code_of_conduct.html.
Thank you for being so committed to fostering a positive and inclusive community!